• You start to hear phrases like,
"I love you, but I am not in love with you" or "We are no longer compatible" or "Too much has happened.
The marriage is over."
• You are consistently arguing about a specific issue
• You are arguing often about many
issues and do not know why
• You are feeling nagged or are nagging too much
• You need a safe place to vent and
• You want to add more romance in your life
• You have a joint goal that you want to achieve
have a joint goal/issue that is causing stress on the relationship (moving, getting pregnant, etc.)
• You have an individual goal/issue
that is affecting the relationship (changing jobs, quitting, problems with family/friends, etc)
• A new baby or kids change
the course of the relationship